These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!! 2 medium sweet potatoes...read more
We all have those moments when we really just want something quick, easy, and healthy. These Egg Muffins are a great option for breakfast, lunch or snacks and are a great alternative to sandwiches for kids lunch boxes.
- 2 cups of your preferred fillings. Some options include grated carrot, tomato, mushroom, capsicum, sweet potato, zucchini, pumpkin, bacon, chicken, and goats cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp of your preferred milk or water
- Preheat oven to 200 C and lightly grease a muffin tray.
- Cut your larger fillings into 1cm cubes and evenly divide fillings into the muffin trays. Some harder vegetables like sweet potato or pumpkin need to be partly cooked before placing them into the muffin tray.
- Beat the eggs and milk or water together and pour the egg mix into the muffin trays.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until set.
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…