Bruschetta Chicken Thighs
Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ diced tomato
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- Cooking string
- Preheat oven to 175*C and line a tray of baking paper.
- Combine herbs, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Lay chicken thighs skin-side down on the bench.
- Separate the herb mixture into even portions and spoon mixture into the centre of the open thigh.
- Spoon even amounts of tomato and onion on top of the herbs.
- Fold chicken over so the mixture is in the centre and tie together like a present with the cooking string. Repeat for all thighs.
- Coat chicken parcels with oily remnants of herb mixture.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top to taste then bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite salad or veggies.
Some kids are just born on the move and some just have an incredible metabolism and are constantly saying those three words we don’t always love to hear… “Mum I’m hungry” As a Mum of a very busy boy with ADHD, I’m always looking for ways to power pack healthy fats and...
Just as with learning to walk, children learn best by doing rather than by watching. Gardening with kids is filled with exploration, education and fun which allows them to experience things firsthand and participate in active learning. Working in a garden inspires...
Tired of being tired? I hear you, I used to drag myself out of my bed every morning feeling more exhausted than I did before I went to bed. Like how is that even possible? But I know I’m not the only one who feels like this, especially when society has trained us to...
A good vegan pancake recipe is hard to find. But with a splash of maple syrup combined with this simple DIY dairy-free nice cream, you’ve got a yummy, filling & healthy option that our kids continually request. 2 cups buckwheat ½ cup chia Seeds 1 tsp cinnamon 3 -...
We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing! If you’re bored or feeling old and tired, it’s probably because you're being boring and acting old and tired. Stop waiting for the fun to miraculously land at your feet, playfulness...
For a lot of parents, the thought of homeschooling is stressful, but because of circumstances beyond your control, you’ve been thrown in the deep end and are now considering the new challenges it presents. Even though my decision to homeschool was one of choice, I...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…