Healthy Granola Bites
These healthy granola bites are great for lunch box snacks, after school treats, or rushed mornings out the door. They are vegan, gluten free, nut free, kid friendly and freezer friendly too! The best part about this recipe is that it contains only the sugar from whole foods such as dates, bananas and blueberries which makes them just sweet enough to pass as a treat.
- 2 large bananas
- ½ cup large pitted majool dates
- ¼ cup soften coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180C (350 degrees fahrenheit)
- Combine the bananas, dates, coconut oil and vanilla in a food processor,
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, salt and process until smooth,
- Add 1 ½ cups of gluten free rolled oats until they are incorporated,
- Stir in remaining ½ cup of granola and ½ cup of frozen blueberries,
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tin (24)
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate pan and bake for another 5-10 depending on the heat of your oven.
- Store in an air tight container or freeze any remaining granola bites for up to 2-3 weeks.
These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!! 2 medium sweet potatoes...read more
As a parent, most of us feel as though we know our children pretty well. Their likes, dislikes and their unspoken emotions that are shown on their face and in their body language. However, as our children grow more independent of us the constant change can leave them...read more
At this moment many people are struggling, feeling like their world, life, and mind are in a state of flux. During a time of chaos, you often have feelings of uncertainty, fear, insecurity, and a loss of control of the situation. But, it is crucial to keep a calm...read more
Saying things are uncertain at the moment is a bit of an understatement, We have record unemployment, stay-at-home orders, and kids aren’t able to go to school. Covid-19 has brought an unprecedented situation and it’s distressing on multiple levels. One of the things...read more
As the weather is still warm this is an easy recipe for a quick and healthy snack or dessert for the family. You can swap dragon fruit for any other fruit of your choice 1 cup frozen dragon fruit ½ cup coconut milk 1 banana 1 sachet vanilla complete protein powder...read more
This hearty delicious soup is gluten free, dairy free and so packed full of goodness! It is so versatile you can really add or leave out anything you want! We sometimes love it with cooked gluten free pasta added in too! Just find any vegetables in your fridge you...read more
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…