Paleo GF Healthy Sweet Potato Brownies
These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup can also use raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Add all ingredients by mixing the wet stuff then add the dry stuff.
- Put baking paper in a dish or two and pour in.
- Bake for 30 mins. Check with a skewer that it comes out clean.
- Cool for 5-10 mins before pulling out with baking paper to cool on a rack..
Ok now here’s for the extra bit of yummy…. (not that you need it)
- Try one jar of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
Whip together with a blender!
- Add a delicious icing if you so desire.
- Add melted choc with coconut oil and a bit of peppermint oil for topping…
Keep in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!! But try not to eat the whole lot all in one go! Or in our case hide from husband and kids!!
I love to snack, so do my kids. So, it’s important to me to always have clean snack options on hand when I am out and about or ready to go in the fridge for those moments, I feel like reaching for something naughty. As a busy mum I know we don’t have hours to spend...
Personal development is a term often talked about but rarely really explained. It really is about investing in yourself so that you can manage yourself effectively, regardless of what life brings your way. Personal development prepares you and allows you to be...
Some days we need to treat ourselves to dessert (or dessert for breakfast) and we can keep it on the healthy side! It is strawberry season after all and who doesn’t want a yummy, creamy strawberry treat that is packed with nutrition as well as taste!What you’ll need:...
What exactly does it mean to "live with ease"? When I started learning about mindfulness and meditation, I didn't really know what was meant by "live with ease". I've come to realize that living with ease is the exact opposite of how I used to live..... I used to be...
This Con Carne is super simple, quick, cheap and delicious! Perfect with Nacho’s, Burritos or in Taco’s. 500 grams lean beef mince ½ Onion 3 Garlic Cloves 2 tbs Cajun 3 tbs Cumin ½ tbs Sugar 1 Can Diced Tomatoes 1 Can Baked Beans 1 tbs Olive Oil or Coconut Oil Heat...
Serves 2 Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo 4 chicken thighs 2 tbsp chopped rosemary 2 tbsp chopped parsley 2 tbsp chopped coriander 2 cloves minced garlic 1 tbsp lemon juice ½ tsp salt 2 tbsp olive oil ½ diced tomato 1 tbsp diced red onion Cooking string...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…