Paleo GF Healthy Sweet Potato Brownies
These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup can also use raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Add all ingredients by mixing the wet stuff then add the dry stuff.
- Put baking paper in a dish or two and pour in.
- Bake for 30 mins. Check with a skewer that it comes out clean.
- Cool for 5-10 mins before pulling out with baking paper to cool on a rack..
Ok now here’s for the extra bit of yummy…. (not that you need it)
- Try one jar of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
Whip together with a blender!
- Add a delicious icing if you so desire.
- Add melted choc with coconut oil and a bit of peppermint oil for topping…
Keep in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!! But try not to eat the whole lot all in one go! Or in our case hide from husband and kids!!
That feeling of an organised pantry! When everything is organised, it makes those last minute dinner ideas flow a lot smoothly and if you’ve got your basic bulk wholefoods covered you’ve instantly got a meal to feed the family.To save on the environment and your...
Making healthy choices may sometimes feel overwhelming with all of the different information available. Choosing to fuel your body with nourishing food doesn’t need to be restrictive or boring. Here are some of my favourite healthy food alternatives.Tortilla wraps...
As a parent, most of us feel as though we know our children pretty well. Their likes, dislikes and their unspoken emotions that are shown on their face and in their body language. However, as our children grow more independent of us the constant change can leave them...
At this moment many people are struggling, feeling like their world, life, and mind are in a state of flux. During a time of chaos, you often have feelings of uncertainty, fear, insecurity, and a loss of control of the situation. But, it is crucial to keep a calm...
Saying things are uncertain at the moment is a bit of an understatement, We have record unemployment, stay-at-home orders, and kids aren’t able to go to school. Covid-19 has brought an unprecedented situation and it’s distressing on multiple levels. One of the things...
As the weather is still warm this is an easy recipe for a quick and healthy snack or dessert for the family. You can swap dragon fruit for any other fruit of your choice 1 cup frozen dragon fruit ½ cup coconut milk 1 banana 1 sachet vanilla complete protein powder...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…