Simple Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies
This simple gluten free peanut butter cookie recipe is a delight to make, it is so fast even my 10 year old can whip up a batch in no time. A definite favourite in our home.
Time to prepare 10 minutes
Cook for 10 minutes.
Makes 6 – 8 cookies
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon 100% maple syrup
- 1 – 2 organic eggs (depending on how moist you want them to be)
- Optional add cacao nib or dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate chunks
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees C
- Blend all the ingredients, and place the dough on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…