Two Ingredient Gluten Free Pizza Dough
Who doesn’t love a good homemade pizza? We sure do, and this two-ingredient gluten free dough is super simple which means even the kids can help.
- 2 cups Gluten Free Self-Raising flour
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line a pizza tray or wire rack with baking paper.
- Combine ingredients and begin mixing gently.
- Transfer to a work surface floured with GF self-raising flour and start kneading.
- Continue to add more flour as you go to prevent the dough from becoming sticky.
- Once the dough is at a desired consistency separate into two, putting one aside and covering it with a damp cloth to keep it from drying out.
- With a floured roller begin rolling the dough to form a circle. Then repeat with second half of the dough you placed aside.
- Add your chosen toppings and pop in the oven for 15-20 min. For a golden crust whisk an egg and brush the outer edge of the pizza before placing in the oven.
- Once the edges are crispy remove the pizza and let cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Is it just me or is chocolate for breakfast, as a healthy, lasting option the BEST news you’ve ever heard? Now bear with me, I know “breakfast quinoa” does not sound delicious. But let your imagination focus on the chocolate macaroon part, and I promise you will NOT...read more
That feeling of an organised pantry! When everything is organised, it makes those last minute dinner ideas flow a lot smoothly and if you’ve got your basic bulk wholefoods covered you’ve instantly got a meal to feed the family.To save on the environment and your...read more
Making healthy choices may sometimes feel overwhelming with all of the different information available. Choosing to fuel your body with nourishing food doesn’t need to be restrictive or boring. Here are some of my favourite healthy food alternatives.Tortilla wraps...read more
These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!! 2 medium sweet potatoes...read more
As a parent, most of us feel as though we know our children pretty well. Their likes, dislikes and their unspoken emotions that are shown on their face and in their body language. However, as our children grow more independent of us the constant change can leave them...read more
At this moment many people are struggling, feeling like their world, life, and mind are in a state of flux. During a time of chaos, you often have feelings of uncertainty, fear, insecurity, and a loss of control of the situation. But, it is crucial to keep a calm...read more
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…