Vegan Chocolate Tarts
These delicious tarts are a perfect treat for the summer when avocados are in season! Super yummy and easy to whip up, they are always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup almonds
- ¼ cup dried dates
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp vegan butter or preferred oil
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp water
Ingredients: Chocolate topping
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Grease a muffin tray, small or large whatever your preference.
- Blitz almonds, dates, coconut, butter and vanilla paste in a high speed blender to a fine crumb.
- Add water and blitz to combine.
- Line the muffin trays with base ingredients to desired thickness. Push mixture down thoroughly to help with the setting.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Blitz chocolate topping ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Spoon dollops onto the top of the bases.
- Set in the refrigerator.
- Serve with berries, or a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, or your favourite crushed nuts.
That feeling of an organised pantry! When everything is organised, it makes those last minute dinner ideas flow a lot smoothly and if you’ve got your basic bulk wholefoods covered you’ve instantly got a meal to feed the family.To save on the environment and your...
Making healthy choices may sometimes feel overwhelming with all of the different information available. Choosing to fuel your body with nourishing food doesn’t need to be restrictive or boring. Here are some of my favourite healthy food alternatives.Tortilla wraps...
These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!! 2 medium sweet potatoes...
As a parent, most of us feel as though we know our children pretty well. Their likes, dislikes and their unspoken emotions that are shown on their face and in their body language. However, as our children grow more independent of us the constant change can leave them...
At this moment many people are struggling, feeling like their world, life, and mind are in a state of flux. During a time of chaos, you often have feelings of uncertainty, fear, insecurity, and a loss of control of the situation. But, it is crucial to keep a calm...
Saying things are uncertain at the moment is a bit of an understatement, We have record unemployment, stay-at-home orders, and kids aren’t able to go to school. Covid-19 has brought an unprecedented situation and it’s distressing on multiple levels. One of the things...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…